Join us online for a spring Morning Musings with fellow career development colleagues! All are welcome, membership not required. This is a free event.
Spring has sprung reminding us of renewal and new beginnings! This edition of Morning Musings we will reflect on this fiscal year (July - June). Reflective practice is important. Oftentimes, we don't allow time or have enough time to reflect. Gift yourself space to reflect on the past 9 months. Here are five guiding questions centered on positivity and gratitude:
- What is something you accomplished this year that you are proud of?
- What was the nicest thing someone did for you this year?
- What are you most grateful for?
- What are you most looking forward to personally and professionally in the next three months?
- What are you most excited about?
We will share our reflections with each other, as you are comfortable, in the large group. Additionally, there will be time to breakout into smaller groups by constituency group, as registration allows, to share new ideas, tools, best practices, and trends learned from this year.
We'll begin the conversation with a brief welcome at 8:30am and then share our reflections. Share your thoughts, ask questions, and network with colleagues! This is a free-flowing event, we encourage you to join us as your time permits (8:30 - 9:30am).
We look forward to connecting with you!
Questions? Contact Amy Willard at email@example.com.